AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Ai no Kusabi Ova 2

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: embed.videoweed.es
Error! Embedding code not found for the host: yucache.net

Comments (6) ADD COMMENT

Avatar image

Matyk

This killed me inside.
4 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Ser4s

It is great, beautifull and depressing.... however a real masterpiece.... am still crying while writing this....
About 5 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

aikun

I can't believe that I actually watched this. I knew that it was sad but did it have to be this depressing. I'm crying so much now... This is actually my first time that I watched the original version. I always watched the 2012 version instead of this version because I really liked the artwork but the storyline of the original is so much better but I hate the ending. Riki was castrated and Iason's legs were cut off. This is just too depressing. I seriously wish that I could just forget the last part but oh well.
About 5 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

navila

it taught me that "yea, love is really boundless"
5 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

daisuki

i cried :'( i'm a yaoi fangirl so yeah i liked it <3 :'(
5 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

soren

i'm a yaoi fan girl I though that i was the only one!!! thank god it's not true now i feel better....love this <3
5 years ago . Report
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().
Avatar image