AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Episode 2

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: embed.yucache.net

Comments (11) ADD COMMENT

k-lyn

wahahaha,this is so funny..
2 years ago . Report . Reply

hasnnibal

Awesome episode,that guy reminds me of zuko :)
3 years ago . Report . Reply

Scratch

I think he's Zuko's kid. Same color eyes, both fire benders, he's got to be
About 3 years ago . Report

peanutbutterpoo

Heey guys me ageain pp, There are still a few thing I don't understand :$ So please again don't judge me cause if hve some issues.... I don't want to talk about it... 1. Hahaha this is not a question but OMG LOL LMFAO 14:35 I really think Korra is on her period.. She's a liiitle bit agressive. 2. Why does Mako looks like Zuko.. And even if Mako is the son of Zuko then why doesn't Boulin (Mako's brother) looks like Zuko but does looks like Sokka.. But then fat. 3. Why can't Korra air-bent she is the f*cking AVATAR!!! What's wrong with the maker.. I mean she can do everything as a kid of 4 but as a teenager she still can not air-bent... 4. Is there also a animal mixed with a zebra????? ZEBRA'S ARE F*CKIN AWESOME!! I F*CKING LOVE THEM!! I'd really like to see them on this show <3 GO ZEBRA'S ciao, pp
3 years ago . Report . Reply

Adsfghttrad

FUCK YOU EH SORRY,F*CK YOU! :D
About 3 years ago . Report

Wuler

You see Bumi and Tenzin but you don't see Kaya (who is mentioned by Katara in the first episode) I hope he has something to do with the next season along with Bumi who you barely see.
4 years ago . Report . Reply

Aang

at least KATARA now is a member of WHITE LOTUS Council and she is a MASTER of water bending....
4 years ago . Report . Reply

TATO

what happen to the Third episode???
4 years ago . Report . Reply

melz

hahahaha you're name is TATO it looks like TATTOO hahahahaha Love this show! woe! Fuck thaq haters! Owh and you're such a dumbass, the next episode is the third episode DUHH
3 years ago . Report

melz

I thing I am in love with everything and everyone in the show1 t rocks. I'm glad it still has comedy in it even thought its not categorized as so.
4 years ago . Report . Reply

Quinn

So happy to finally see this! It is a little depressing to remember Katara when she was young and full of life and seeing her now so old... but this new series looks promising.
4 years ago . Report . Reply
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().

name