AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Dance with Devils Episode 2

Comments (8) ADD COMMENT

Avatar image

Sing_Along

Episode 02 ___ Doubt and the Secret Jitterbug = Mayoi to Himitsu no Jiruba = 迷いと秘密のジルバ _________________________________ Songs _______________ Opening Theme - Kakusei no Air = Air of Awakening = 覚醒のAir _ By Wataru Hatano _______________ Ep 02 - Insert Song - Wagana wa Rem Arlond = I'm Rem Arlond = 我が名はレム・アーロンド _ By Sōma Saitō _______________ Ending Theme - Mademoiselle _ By Pentacle
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Song_and_Dance

Old people remember when movies all had songs in them. They were called Musicals. "The Sound of Music" comes to mind. The characters just stop what they are doing and start dancing and singing. This is like that kind of movie. Disney movie's all had songs in them. A couple were "Someday My Prince Will Come" in Snow White, and "All in a Golden Afternoon", in Alice in Wonderland, to name a few. ... ... .. I'm kind of surprised there haven't been others like this one before. Not bands that sing as their job, but musical animes. ... ... ... However, in this anime the songs serve the purpose of explaining things to the viewer. For example, some of the words in the song, in this episode, state "She belongs to me, Don't touch her." I'm guessing the singing is more than a song, it's his power to bind into reality what he desires to be so. Kinda a cool talent really.
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

DevilLover

me too but dance with devils more awesome
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

DevilLover

love it i want to see more
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

Virud

I think that her brother isn't really her brother . He is her aunts son and the grimoire is in her body maybe her mother and family only knows
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

456789

Yeah maybe that he's not her real brother.
2 years ago . Report
Avatar image

trytomakeitinte

ahh its a little bit boring that all the three other boys are like flirting with her, but the president is like "no I dont like her, im only using her to find the grimoire".. she is already in love with him because he was the one helping her... and he is going to fight it.. then its going to be a unnecessary harem love pentagon thing.. but we all know that they are going to end up with eachother... Also the wierd musical part (wtf). Please please tell me im wrong...
2 years ago . Report . Reply
Avatar image

123456

Well you're not wrong :). It's true that it's a little boring but I will like to know what happen in this story. I'm very curious about the forbidden grimoire and why demons capture her mom? Why Rem want the forbidden grimoire? Is she special? Well ... In my opinion, I think that maybe the forbidden grimoire is in her body. That's why her mom gives her some herbs protection to her. But, the person who intrigues me, it's her aunt who die before she born. We know about her grandpa and grandma even his brother and mother but not her father and her aunt. I will look forward to see the next episode. (PS: Sorry to say that but the song is mediocre).
2 years ago . Report
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().
Avatar image