AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari 13

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: yucache.net

Comments (11) ADD COMMENT

Kirito

nice ending
2 years ago . Report . Reply

Dansan

Nice anime about the 2nd or 3rd time I have watched. Sort of a teaser ending making you wish they made another series or at least some sort of OVA.
3 years ago . Report . Reply

dubstepislife

BEST HAREM EVER!! First of all, i jus wanna say i was so jelly. second, 2nd season? we all lookin foward to it. lastly, am i the only 1 who wonders who he would marry? I mean he's the best of the best of everything. Who would u want him to marry?
3 years ago . Report . Reply

LOVING_IT

DAMN GOOD ENDING !!
3 years ago . Report . Reply

Ilovethisanime52

Did I just here Pikachu's sound effect for the anime at 30:25 or what?
4 years ago . Report . Reply

mohammed1

this the bigger harem i ever see
4 years ago . Report . Reply

v35i04

I cried out of jealousy ~ DEM HAREM
4 years ago . Report . Reply

Rawr

It was a good anime and I think that they should continue with a second season... They did make it seem like they were gonna make more.
4 years ago . Report . Reply

Myrmidon

aw man, if only this had a 2 season... im not very fan of Mecha anime but this one, was epic.
About 5 years ago . Report . Reply

bestharem

This is probably one of the best harems I have ever watched. Like every girl Known there wants him. I never really had any problems with it I thought it was a really good anime. I watched it 2 times and I am probably gonna watch it more. I really hope they make a second season they could talk about his family in the other world heck I would even like to see how he would avoid all the girls chasing him. overall I would give this anime a 10 out of 10 :)
5 years ago . Report . Reply

TrulyAmazing

Ok now THAT is a harem! When every girl in the known world wants to marry you/own you that's what I consider a truly perfect harem ending hahaha! Well done, I love this anime and the only problems I ever really had with it was that you could tell when a scene was supposed to be dramatic and suspenseful, but the music wouldn't match or there would just be no noise and it didn't deliver, but honestly I love this anime still and it's in my top 10 list forever. I've watched it 3 times through now and I wish they would make a continuation of it or some OVA's or something (even though they made a definitive ending to it that screams "finished").
5 years ago . Report . Reply
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().

name