AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 9

Comments (13) ADD COMMENT

aeoeaa

ÆI ræilly ønjåj dæss ænemø æts ømæisång. gøoed løkk ridæng thæs
2 years ago . Report . Reply

blank

I REALLY LAB ANIME WITH MAGIC ,STRONG MALE LEAD , COMEDY AND I HATE DARK FANTASY. CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME IF YOU KNOW THAT KIND OF ANIME. I REALLY NEED TO WATCH THAT KIND OF ANIME. Sorry for my bad english :(
2 years ago . Report . Reply

Pootisguy

Trinity Seven
2 years ago . Report

Ironic

Ironic Pootisguy Ironic hahahahahahahaha!!!!
2 years ago . Report

blank

I REALLY REALLY LAB DIS ANIME :(
2 years ago . Report . Reply

blank

I HOPE IT DOESNT ENDS IN 12 EPISODES :3 LIKE ONE PUNCH MAN
2 years ago . Report . Reply

GodOfDepravity

*sigh* Poor Kazu, Bro isn't even allowed a to have a nice dream once in a while. New revelation Kazu becomes a Chronos master and turns out to be the Demon King... Kazu to Aqua,Mezu & Darknys: " You won't hug, tickle, joke or try and make me feel good! WTF! I am DEMON KING! Until I don't get all three of you, we are stuck here. forever!" ---Back to the begining 'Aqua: I'm maxed out yo..'Kazu:'FML-I'm just a meal ticket for escape and they don't even care.' *chest pound* we feel your pain homie.
2 years ago . Report . Reply

Kazuma-san

Lol... tthat was fun, especially the bathroom scene... I love it :D :3
2 years ago . Report . Reply

nbe1

they drawing and animation style look weird in this episode, there's an awful lot of boobs bouncing as well, i don't remember that in the other episodes
2 years ago . Report . Reply

BOobSS

indeed sir
2 years ago . Report

cistmist

That "YO" XD hahah....damn it kazuma XD
2 years ago . Report . Reply

Kami

ROFL that part where hes like "fill me in" hes actually saying something like BE DETAILED but it basically means the same thing... just its funnier in japanese
2 years ago . Report . Reply

LinKsteR

YEAH!
2 years ago . Report . Reply
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().

name