AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Skip Beat! Episode 1

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: embed.videoweed.es

Comments (10) ADD COMMENT

Blair

Loved it it was so damn funny great to watch for hours
About 3 years ago . Report . Reply

Conanfan

Oh my word! I have kept up to date with the manga and love it! Now watching the anime after a long time; I am seriously laughing myself sick! So good to watch it again. LOL!!
About 3 years ago . Report . Reply

Shane

nice nice nice nice nice niceeeeeeeeeee niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3
3 years ago . Report . Reply

ILURVSUJU

So... Skip beat has an anime and manga?! I thought it was just a TV show acted by some Korean stars like Lee Donghae and Siwon Choi from Super Junior!
3 years ago . Report . Reply

asdfgh

what're you talking about? that show taking story from manga -_-
3 years ago . Report

kamisama

I would have ripped that bitching bastard to shreds, she did everything for him and this is what she gets?! Loving this show so far!
3 years ago . Report . Reply

CallMeLolz

Awesome:D I could tell straight away Shoru (is that how you spell it?) was bratty:{ LOVE the ending theme! Anyone know what it's called? :]
3 years ago . Report . Reply

Anime

oh my gosh so funny but her anger, woah man she is mad
About 4 years ago . Report . Reply

Alex

Lol, i love her personality it's alot like mine. xD
4 years ago . Report . Reply

clannad_wolf

I would of cried and beat him up then destroy his reputation if he was a girl just saying
About 5 years ago . Report . Reply
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().

name