AnimeToon.TV   GoodManga.Net

Skip Beat! Episode 25 (final)

Error! Embedding code not found for the host: yucache.net

Comments (51) ADD COMMENT

RealisticPerson

This is the first time I'm seeing so many comments on a short anime of this genre,of course they're justified as I am now to say that this is a great anime and it's certainly needs a second season,but what I'm about to say is something that's been on everybody minds :THERE WON'T BE A SECOND SEASON.I'm sad to say this but that's the truth and all you can do is read the manga.Well until a "breeze" will change the wave there's nothing you can do and with that I'm done.
About 2 years ago . Report . Reply

Hecko

The Next Stage is The end.. What the
2 years ago . Report . Reply

charlie

Hey guys is their a 2nd season for this it's been a year already...
2 years ago . Report . Reply

rawaa

there is a manga about it but its ongoing unfortunatly
2 years ago . Report . Reply

jasmine_cuyo25

season two pls.....
2 years ago . Report . Reply

Mhaiko

Hmmm... "next stage" I hope there's a season 2 ~! o(╯□╰)o
2 years ago . Report . Reply

aya-sama

Hi guys I love anime so much and I also watch drama so to those who haven't watched the drama version of this yet you should watch it it is the same story but of course at least the drama has a deffirent ending and so just to those who haven't watched it yet I thought this would help a bit if you love this anime so much..and so the characters.. so yeah hope it helps..(sorry for reapiting some words so much.)

sakura

I also hate this ending its not an end i want to see what koyoko do to sho and the romance of ken and koyoko and watching her becoming a star and ken in that main role and how he proposes her i have seen this all manga episodes in two days but i am dissapointed with the ending i am sad i have seen many other mangas like aiterusi baby, maid sam and ouran high school club i love this manga but end is incomplete please season 2

MEGexquisite

What's with this ending?!! it lacks everything, tsuruga havent confessed that he's the boy who gaved corn to her, Sho and tsuruga havent confessed their love for her, kyoko doesnt even had a scene where she receive an award for dark moon, it never also show how tsuruga implied the role of the man in dark moon. Kyoko havent see her mom. kyoko and sho never thought of visiting theirhome backto kyoto even once,,AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGHH!!!!!! itd disappointing and unsatisfying, wish there's season 2 pleaseee :(

siri

well there was no way they could have covered everything you ask, mostly because most of those things haven't even happened in the manga yet (and the manga has been ongoing for ages). Guess they'll wait for the manga to finish before deciding whether or not to make the sequel season, though considering how much story there is still left to tell perhaps they'll need at least 2 more seasons to do justice to it all.. my advice to you if you can't wait to know what happens next? read the manga :P
3 years ago . Report

siri

forgot to mention. the anime leaves off somewhere in the middle of chapter 68 vol 12 in the manga ^^
3 years ago . Report

ramona203

I really loved this series ; w ;

Shane

the end :3 ... ... ... . Completed :3 <3 <3

THEEND

THE END :D

gwenarma

don't say that, minna...i'm not dissapointed about the ending,,i think they really planned to end it like this,,, the feeling of unsatisffaction,right?but i'm really hoping for 2nd season,, skip beat is REALLY A VERRURYYYYY GOOD ANIME!!

Okairi

why...why...why.... It echoes in my heart. huhuhu.....
3 years ago . Report

gwenarma

i really hate endings!!!!hmmmm,,i can't help my heart but to cry...season 2....pleease!!!

sakura

I hate endings after that my mind is full of memories of the anime unil I find a new anime
3 years ago . Report

Elayeollii

why did i expect to have kissing scene in the ending. -_- anyways, i'll be waiting for season two.

chellezy

season 2 please

Thatanimenerd

No! Not another ending like this! I refuse! Berserk was bad enough ending at the first arc but this too?! Don't the ppl ho make these things realize how dissatisfied that makes us fans?! T.T

Growlithe

Yeah this ending is pretty horrible. I figured they would've at least ended AFTER he demonstrated he could play Katsuki to everyone. Instead we get left mid-story in the worst way possible. On top of that it seems like they weren't able to drum up enough support for another season, even though the manga has at least another 50 episodes worth of material :O
3 years ago . Report

kuroshitsuji

pls... make a season 2 pls..pls..pls... i want to see RenXKyoko and ShoXKyoko love scene and how they fight for love but i want her to end up with Ren and i want to see her growing as a great actress...and having a huge fan.. i can't wait pls..... "MAKE A SEASON 2" i'm begging you T_T

Kyoko

3 years ago . Report

mina

i'm so disappointed to the ending why it ends up like that....
3 years ago . Report

kuroshitsuji

yes.... i know your feeling, i'm also not satisfied in the ending...
3 years ago . Report

SightfulPie

Well I can spoil some stuff for you: She gets hired for another drama where she plays Natsu, a normal girl who bullies people at a high school. SHE IS CRAZY AS BALLS CRAZY AS BALLS Then she ends up with the role of sister to Cain Heel(A fake actor that Ren portrays while portraying a serial killer in a movie). I highly recommend reading the manga, the anime ends somewhere near chapter 64 for reference.
3 years ago . Report

LISA

the next stage cannot be the end,I MUST HAVE SEASON TWO

nourin

:( what is that "ending" so much disappointing ..
About 4 years ago . Report . Reply

kamisama

I just now noticed, but when he realized ta he was happy at 19:16 , HE WAS BLUSHING!!!!
About 4 years ago . Report . Reply

Tomie-chan

OMG! It can't end like this! Will Kyoko realise that Ren loves her? Will I have to read the manga to get the answer? I WANT A SECOND SEASON <3
About 4 years ago . Report . Reply

ayen

This is the 2nd time I watched the anime and I read the manga 3x. Addict much! Best anime ever!
4 years ago . Report . Reply

ANGEL

2ND SEASON PLEASE
4 years ago . Report . Reply

Kkiki

OHH MEN!!! I NEED THE SECOND SEASON!!!! WHAT THAT?? THE NEXT STAGE IS THE END?? REALLY?
4 years ago . Report . Reply
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
No html allowed. Max 1000 chars.
Only alphabets, numeric digits, underscore (_), and dash (-) are allowed. Min. 4 chars and Max 16 chars.
Anti spam code:
Please enter the character as shown in the image above. Alphabet case doesn't matter.
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Video Already Reported!

You have already reported this video.

Video Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this video using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code

Download Already Reported!

You have already reported this download.

Download Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this download using your current IP address ().
Max 500 chars.
Max 500 chars.
Anti spam code:

Comment Already Reported!

You have already reported this comment.

Comment Already Reported!

A guest has already reported this comment using your current IP address ().

name